Whales and Gardens
This package is all about fish, fertilizer and glorious smells. Well, actually, when you get right down to it, it isn’t about any of those things. It’s about whales and flowers. Of course flowers need fertilizer and well tended soil and they smell nice, but whales aren’t even fish. But the alliteration is nice.
The seas around Victoria are home to 3 resident whale pods numbering over 80 magnificent animals. And you will be overwhelmed by the majestic beauty of the 55 acres at the world famous Butchart Gardens. The contrast couldn’t be greater. The largest, most powerful mammals on the planet and the smallest most fragile flora. These are the 2 things that every visitor to Victoria wants to experience. They are Victoria’s most popular and unsurpassed attractions.
Add this package to any two night stay for only $259* (a $299 value).
Price is for 2 people.
We’re historic … and our gardens are bigger than our whales!
This package includes
- 2 nights of pampered comfort at our heritage inn
- Gourmet breakfast each morning
- Entry for 2 to Butchart Gardens
- 3½ hours whale watching expedition- guaranteed sightings May 15 to October 31
An additional night or tea at Butchart Gardens and a gourmet dinner can be added if you like. Please speak to your innkeeper for details.This package is only available from May 15 to October 31
* Price does not include room charge, Based on two people, Plus applicable taxes. Rates are subject to change, please visit our online booking form to confirm pricing.